From Birmingham City Centre
- Follow A34 (signposted Walsall and Sutton Coldfield > After going over flyover at Birchfield, go into Left hand lane and go under underpass.
- Stay in Left Hand lane and follow signs for A453 towards Sutton Coldfield
- Pass Perry Barr stadium, go under the motorway, so that the “World Buffet” (Boars Head) is on your Left Hand side.
- Go straight through the next set of Traffic lights.
- Take the next turning on your right (Pavillions is on the corner) into Moor Lane
- Home James Motor Premises is a white colored building on your Right hand side (next to a factory, called “DTS RAEBURN LTD”)
From Sutton Coldfield
- Sutton Coldfield town centre, take the Birmingham road (A5127) towards Erdington
- After the Empire cinema in Sutton Coldfield, turn right at the first set of traffic lights onto Jockey Road (A453)
- Continue along Jockey Road, take the 2nd exit at the small traffic island
- Straight over the Chester Road at the lights (College Road A453)
- Continue along the College road until you see Witton Cemetery on both sides of the dual carriageway
- Home James Motor premises is at the far end of Moor Lane and is a white colour building next to a factory called “DTS RAEBURN LTD“. If you go under the Motorway, you have passed us.
- Exit M6 at Junction 7 > Take A34 Towards Birmingham
- After approx 2 miles you will drop down a hill and will see Birmingham Crematorium on your Left hand side
- At the next major set of lights which is on a crossroads, turn Left onto Church road. This is signposted Alexander Stadium.
- Follow Church road to the end and turn Left onto College Road
- Bear right under the Motorway bridge and past the Boars Head pub
- Go past the car wash
- Go straight through the next set of traffic lights
- Home James Motor premises is at the far end of Morr Lane and is a white colour building next to a factory called “DTS RAEBURN LTD”. If you go under the Motorway, you have passed us.
From Spaghetti Junction
- Exit M6 at junction 6 > Take the 1st exit off the motorway island (Slade Road)
- Follow Slade Road until you come to a major set of traffic lights (The Village Green Pub is ahead of you)
- Turn left at the traffic lights down Marsh Hill
- Follow Marsh Hill until you see Witton cemetery on your right hand side
- Home James Motor premises is at the far end of Moor Lane and is a white colour building next to a factory called “DTS RAEBURN LTD”. If you go under the Motorway, you have passed us.